Saturday, March 21, 2020

Meditation Exercice for Coronavirus Times



Meditation. In this time of the WHO-declared pandemic, our goal is to keep our bodies and minds strong, clean and fearless. To help you with this process, here is a meditation with visualization by Rafael Martínez that can help us. You can do it on the swing or on your yoga mat, chair ... Watch the video presentation here

EXERCISE
First, focus on your body and release the tensions from bottom to top, passing, as if you were walking through each of the areas of your body.

Say to yourself 3 times: "My body weighs relaxes and sinks deeply."
Then work the same concept for all areas of your body: · My feet weigh relax and sink deeply ... · My legs weigh relax and sink deep · My hips weigh relax and sink deep · My back and shoulders weigh relax and sink deeply. · My arms and hands are heavy, relax and sink deeply. · My shoulders and neck weigh relax and sink deep. · My head and my face weigh relax and sink deeply ...




Take this body walk (energy scanner) 3 times, with yourself or with your classmates and students.

Relaxation will come and we will enter an ideal and wonderful meditative state for introspection and self-discovery. Ideal to combat fears and phobias in uncertain times.

Studies show that lowering stress strengthens the immune system *

online yoga classes:
Follow our @yogacreativo and @aeroyoga Instagram
Remind them that our training courses and regular AeroYoga® ONLINE classes are open to the public. Take advantage to grow personally and professionally.
All information about AeroYoga® and our online teacher training courses click http://www.aeroyoga-official.com http://aeroyoga.us










No comments:

Post a Comment